Job Detail Apply Now
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate PHP & Moodle Developer who can perform a key role in creating and maintaining learning management systems based on Moodle and PHP, including design, configurations, branding, and customizations.
This position provides a great opportunity for PHP developers for growing skills and gaining experience in a fast-paced environment by interacting with the customers and building enterprise-level applications based on PHPMoodle.
- Design, architect and build the web (and later mobile) version of our flagship product.
- Own the end-to-end product including designing and implementing the frontend as well as the back-end.
- Implement a robust set of services and APIs to power the web application.
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implement security and data protection.
- Design and implement data storage solutions.
- Building REST APIs, development infrastructure, writing algorithms, and more.
Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Skills & Attributes :
- Deep knowledge on PHP frameworks, CMS and LMS (2+ years in Moodle mandatory), and Moodle web services.
- Experience with integrating Third Party APIs.
- Exposure to responsive web design.
- Strong knowledge of project development tools and unit testing.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment).
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
- End to End Development experience with a tendency for the betterment of product.
- Good Analytical and Verbal skills to analyze requirements from clients and quickly develop POC.