Job Detail Apply Now
We are looking for a Python / ERPNext Developers with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. You will be responsible for web application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept to design to testing. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design and product quality are essential.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Exposure in frappe and ERPNEXT
- Familiarity with current ERPNext features and functionalities
- Understand client requirements for ERPNext and suggest possible solutions.
- Build full applications on Frappe framework from scratch as per project requirements.
- Manage updates and upgrades of the ERPNext system for existing projects.
- Ensure a smooth transition for current customizations with upgrades of Frappe and ERPNext.
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team development environment
- Experience working in Django/Django REST framework is a plus
- Will be responsible for enhancements and customizations to ERPNext.
- Use server-side logic to integrate user-facing elements.
- Write and implement software solutions that integrate different systems.
- Identify and suggest various opportunities to improve efficiency and functionality.
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
Experience: 1 to 3 Years