We are seeking a Software Engineer – React JS Developer, who enjoys solving complex problems using clean, efficient and performant methods and putting those solutions into action whilst working in a team.
- Responsible for the implementation/development of the project
- Identify any unknowns, i.e. missing scenarios, and consult with PO to ensure those are defined either as a User story or UAC
- Break down user stories along with the team to identify technical tasks
- Proactively pre-plan the sprints to achieve 90+% confidence in delivery
- Create Technical documents as required for the project in Jira, Confluence or other tools
- Provide POs and ADMs with daily updates of the team via Jira and Slack
- Proactively communicate with other members of the team and other project leads
- Experience working in Agile Teams and working understanding of Scrum required & Kanban is a plus
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
- In-depth knowledge of React JS, CSS, HTML, and front-end languages.
- Knowledge of Webpack, Redux, Flux, Babe, SOCKET
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.