AWS Managed Services
Managed AWS Services: Reduce Cost & Boost Operational Efficiency
AWS is a Cloud Leader for the 11th Consecutive Year in Gartner’s Infrastructure & Platform Services Magic Quadrant, transforming how businesses use technology and our preferred cloud solution at Techseria. AWS is the largest IaaS and PaaS service provider worldwide, with 32% of the market. AWS is the preferred solution for businesses looking to grow and stay ahead of the competition. Techseria has 7+ years of experience designing, developing and maintaining projects in the AWS environment with certified experts.
Compliance management, Performance improvements, IAM management, Configuration management.
Continuous Delivery/Continuous Integration, Infrastructure as Code (IaC) through Ansible.
Through our monitoring and alerting solution we can easily monitor aws resources, applications, databases and infrastructures
We help support and manage our clients’ applications using the ‘Business as usual’ model. This gives a competitive advantage for the companies
During optimization workshop, expert can find the scope for cost optimization in the current AWS environment
During planning workshop, an expert can work with business executives and outline cloud strategy plan which help to achieve a business goal
Why Techseria’s AWS Managed Cloud Services?
- We use AWS Continuous Integration (CI) so that whenever code is merged into Master branch, we are automatically able to trigger a build & deployment. Apart from saving time, it can also prevent human error caused by manual deployment.
- We regularly review and apply severe security patches, Applications & Database upgrade service hygiene while monitoring alerts and scaling AWS resources where required.
- Continuous investment in innovation & skill upgrades to provide better services.
- Follow ITIL framework for support & incident management
- Our Digital approach enables us to help clients at any stage in their digital maturity journey – from strategy, planning, migration and execution through production scaling and automation.