Roku / Bright Script Developers
We are seeking a Roku Developer, who enjoys solving complex problems using clean, efficient and performant methods and putting those solutions into action whilst working in a team.
- Develop Roku video streaming apps for OTT.
- Responsible for the development of video streaming applications with backend integrations and Scene Graph component customizations to meet the customer requirements.
- Work with the client and stake holders to improve performance, test and debug for any defects before the app launch.
- Extensive experience on designing channels, custom UI controls, high performing API integrations, advanced state management and handling remote-control buttons.
- Responsible on the implementation/development the project, deliver the tasks assigned
- Identify any unknowns i.e. missing scenarios, and consult with the team leader to ensure those are defined either as a User story or UAC
- Break down user stories along with the team to identify technical tasks
- Provide detailed estimates before the start of the sprints. Need to work with the Team to get the estimates
- Proactively pre-plan the sprints to achieve 90+% confidence of delivery
- Create Technical documents as required for the project in Jira, Confluence or other tools
- Provide POs and ADMs with daily updates of the team via Jira and Slack
- Proactively communicate with other members of the team and other project leads
- Thorough knowledge of Scene Graph components, XML configuration, handling application events, event loops, threads controlling screen layouts, Roku advertising component, Roku Ad Library and Roku pay.
- Integration of Roku analytics and Google analytics.
- In-depth knowledge of BrightScript.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Experience working in Agile Team and working understanding of Scrum required & Kanban is a plus
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
Job Category: Roku Developer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Time: 1 PM to 9 PM (As per US Time zone)
Job Location: Ahmedabad
Apply for this job
Once your profile will be shortlisted, We will contact you!