Our full terms and conditions can be viewed upon request and will form part of any formal contracts.
QUOTES & INVOICES
- All costs exclude VAT.
- All quotes are valid for 30 days.
- All invoices are strictly paid on or before 30 days from the statement date.
- Design costs exclude stock photography (if required).
- Any 3rd party software licenses (if required) are not included.
By default, we support the following browsers:
- Chrome (latest 2 versions)
- Firefox (latest 2 versions)
- EDGE (latest version)
- Safari MAC (latest version)
- Safari iOS 11+
- Android Chrome (latest 2 Android versions)
Out of Scope Project Items
Below is a list of technical deliverables considered to be OUT OF SCOPE and not part of the project scope:
- Hosting: Clients will be responsible for the application’s hosting unless Techseria Hosting service is requested. Please speak to your Project Manager to find out more, and request a copy of our hosting Rate Card.
- SSL Certificates: Clients will be responsible for the purchase and annual SSL renewal fees. Techseria can provide this service if required. Please speak to your Project Manager to find out more.
- Offsite SEO: Clients will be responsible for the website SEO, and any specific robots.txt file guidelines that need to be followed should be supplied. No testing on SEO techniques is planned to be undertaken. Techseria is not responsible for ongoing SEO campaigns or strategies.
- Certified Performance Testing: No certified performance testing will be carried out. Whilst functional testing, if performance is an issue, then this will be raised as a defect.
- Certified Penetration Testing: No certified Penetration will be carried out. This can be arranged at an additional cost using an external third-party tool.
All projects come with a warranty period, where we will fix any bug or in-scope issue that is directly related to the codebase for a period of 30 days from the day your project goes live.
Once your website warranty period expires, any issues (bugs) identified on the website will be rectified at our standard hourly maintenance rate.
Should you wish to leave Techseria and move your website to another provider, a fee may be charged to prepare and package your data, design, and content files to hand over to a new supplier. This does not include set-up within the new suppliers hosting or environment. The website, its content, design, and database remain the property of Techseria until full payment has been received for all outstanding invoices.
Techseria hosts all applications with AWS & GCP and offers both Shared and Dedicated solutions. To find out more, please Contact Us and request a copy of our hosting Rate Card.
All applications receive different amounts of traffic and consume different amounts of server resources, and we cannot accurately know beforehand how resource intensive your application may be. Should your application be very resource intensive (for example, eCommerce applications), we reserve the right to advise that you may need to move to a Premium Shared or Dedicated environment.
Payment must clear the Techseria bank account by the 5th of each month. Failure to do so could result in a service suspension.
Please note that there is a 1 month notice period required when cancelling your website hosting with Techseria.
Written notice must be emailed to [email protected] before the 15th of the month. If notice is handed in on or after the 15th of the month, then it will only take effect the following month. For example, if you would like to cancel your website hosting and for it to take effect from the 1st of July, then ensure that written notice is emailed by the 14th of June. If it is provided on or after the 15th of June, then you will be charged for July hosting.